- Information We Collect About You
In General. We may collect Personal Information, including Sensitive Data, and other information. “Personal Information” means individually identifiable information that would allow us to determine the actual identity of, and contact, a specific living person. Sensitive Data includes information, comments or content (e.g. photographs, video, profile, lifestyle) that you optionally provide that may reveal your ethnic origin, nationality, religion and/or sexual orientation. By providing Sensitive Data to us, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of Sensitive Data as permitted by applicable privacy laws. We may also collect your geolocation information with your consent. We may collect this information through a website, mobile application, or other online services. By using the Service, you are authorising us to gather, parse and retain data related to the provision of the Service. When you provide personal information through our Service, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and countries around the world where data protection laws may differ.
- Information you provide.
In order to register as a user with Muslim Singles, you will be asked to sign in using your Facebook login or email address. If you sign in using Facebook, you authorise us to access certain Facebook account information, such as your public Facebook profile (consistent with your privacy settings in Facebook), your email address, interests, likes, gender, birthday, education history, relationship interests, current city, photos, personal description, friend list, and information about and photos of your Facebook friends who might be common Facebook friends with other Muslim Singles users. You will also be asked to allow Muslim Singles to collect your location information from your device when you download or use the Service. In addition, we may collect and store any personal information you provide while using our Service or in some other manner. This may include identifying information, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information. You may also provide us photos, a personal description and information about your gender and preferences for recommendations, such as search distance, age range and gender. If you chat with other Muslim Singles users, you provide us the content of your chats, and if you contact us with a customer service or other inquiry, you provide us with the content of that communication.
- Fair collection of personal data – type of data
- Data related to your identity: The registration form must be completed in order to access the Services. You are required to provide some personal data when registering.
- You may also provide The Company with a mobile phone number in order to receive text alerts as well as a step within our profile verification. In all cases, your e-mail address, and phone number shall not be visible or available to the public.
- Location Data (geolocation): The Company’s primary function and goal is to enable users to find the people nearby, in order to facilitate virtual or real life meetups. You will be asked for permission to collect and process your geolocation in order to allow The Company to identify other users who agreed to geolocation.
- Transaction Data: The Company does not collect or process any bank data. The Apple App Store and Google Play Store have opted to refrain from sending certain data to mobile applications, which includes any banking and financial information. Such data is collected and processed solely by the above platforms, and The Company does not have the option of changing this payment method.
- Mobile Data: When you use the Application, The Company collects server logs which may include information such as IP addresses, operating systems or application crashes.
- Use of technologies to collect information.
We use various technologies to collect information from your device and about your activities on our Service.
- Information collected automatically.
We automatically collect information from your browser or device when you visit our Service. This information could include your IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by your device, access times, your mobile device’s geographic location while our application is actively running, and the referring website address.
- Cookies and other similar data collection technologies.
When you visit our Service, we may assign your device one or more cookies or other technologies that facilitate personalisation to facilitate access to our Service and to personalise your experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your activity on our Service, such as the pages you visit, the time and date of your visits and the links you click. If we advertise, we (or third parties) may use certain data collected on our Service to show you Muslim Singles advertisements on other sites or applications.
- Pixel tags.
We embed pixel tags (also called web beacons or clear GIFs) on web pages, ads, and emails. These tiny, invisible graphics are used to access cookies and track user activities (such as how many times a page is viewed). We use pixel tags to measure the popularity of our features and services. Ad companies also use pixel tags to measure the number of ads displayed and their performance (such as how many people clicked on an ad).
- Mobile device IDs.
If you're using our app, we use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), or Advertising IDs (for iOS 6 and later), instead of cookies, to recognise you. We do this to store your preferences and track your use of our app. Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted, but Advertising IDs can be reset in “Settings” on your iPhone. Ad companies also use device IDs or Advertising IDs to track your use of the app, track the number of ads displayed, measure ad performance and display ads that are more relevant to you. Analytics companies use device IDs to track information about app usage.
- Information collected by third-parties for advertising purposes.
We may allow service providers, advertising companies and ad networks, and other third parties to display advertisements on our Service and elsewhere. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies or web beacons, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. We do not provide any non-masked or non-obscured personal information to third parties.
- How we use the information we collect
- We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver and improve our products and services, and manage our business;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our or others’ products, services, or content;
- communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties;
- develop, display, and track content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Service and other sites, including providing our advertisements to you when you visit other sites;
- website or mobile application analytics;
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
- perform functions or services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- pass on to businesses who we feel in our absolute discretion provide that provide services that would services that would be of interest to you
- With whom we share your information
Information Shared with Other Users. When you register as a user of Muslim Singles, your Muslim Singles profile will be viewable by other users of the Service. Other users (and in the case of any sharing features available on Muslim Singles, the individuals or apps with whom a Muslim Singles user may choose to share you with) will be able to view information you have provided to us directly or through Facebook, such as your Facebook photos, any additional photos you upload, your first name, your age, approximate number of miles away, your personal description, and information you have in common with the person viewing your profile, such as common Facebook friends and likes. If you swipe right or use voting buttons to say “yes” to a person, you will be able to chat with that person if they swipe right or use voting buttons to say “yes” to you, e.g., when you have a “match.” If you chat with your match, of course your match will see the content of your chat.
- Personal information.
- Service providers.
We may share information, including personal and financial information, with third parties that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, ad tracking and analytics, member screenings, supporting our Service functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our Service. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- Other Panjur Bilisim group businesses.
We may share information we collect, including your profile and personal information such as your name and contact information, photos, interests, activities and transactions on our Service with other Panjur Bilisim group companies.
- Other Situations.
We may disclose your information, including personal information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Age Restrictions
We only accept registrations to our Services from users who are 18 years or older (or the age of majority in applicable jurisdictions), and any information we may receive from users we believe to be under the age of 18 will be purged from our database. If you believe that we may have collected any such personal information through our Services, please notify us as specified below.
- How does our site handle do not track signals?
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information we collect and that is why we provide the opt-out links above. However, we do not recognise or respond to any DNT signals, as the Internet industry works toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT.
- Links to or Access from Other Sites
- Updating / Deleting Your Personal Information
- Data retention
- Data deletion
We record the exact time you request for your account to be deleted.
The moment you request deletion, your account, profile, and photos are taken offline and are not shown to other Muslim Singles members.
Apart from a confirmation of this request, no further emails will be sent to you from us.
Once up-to three years has elapsed, we will then permanently delete your personally identifiable information (such as photos/email address/phone number/profile). Only once this has taken place are you able to create a brand new account using your existing email address or phone number.
- Data deletion reasoning
Unfortunately we may have a request for data from law enforcement with regards to conversations on a particular members account many months after they have left our service. This may be as a result of a new or ongoing investigation. It is not satisfactory for us to immediately delete all information on request by a user as this may prevent such evidence being supplied.
Block history is maintained for this period to prevent users repeatedly harassing other members after being blocked. This is in order to protect all members. Should this be immediately deleted it would allow a blocked member to rematch with a member in order to message/harass them again.
Phone number/email address/login credentials are retained during this period to prevent users creating multiple duplicate accounts and hence prevent harassment of other members.
- Duplicate accounts
Having multiple accounts is against our Terms Of Service. Retaining the email address and phone number during this period allows us to prevent such abuse of our services.
- Onward transfer and consent to international processing
If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that you are agreeing to the transfer of your personal data, including sensitive data, by Muslim Singles from your region to countries which do not have data protection laws that provide the same level of protection that exists in countries in the European Economic Area, including the United States. By providing your personal information, you consent to any transfer and processing in accordance with this Policy.
- How to Contact Us
Contact for More Information or Questions?
If you have any questions about this section or about exercising your rights described above, you can contact us by mailing us at:
Panjur Bilisim Ve Danismanlik Hizmetleri Ticaret A.S.
Yeşilköy Mah. Atatürk Cad.
No: 12/2 EGS Business Park
B3 Blok Ofis 264
Bakırköy 34149 - İstanbul
Or you can reach us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dispute Resolution
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact us at the address or email address listed above.